The Airport Authority is charged with addressing noise complaints. You can reach our noise complaint hotline at (303) 790-4709. When using the hotline, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Provide all information requested on the recording – incomplete complaints will not be considered.
- Complaints need to contain specific times – general statements like “20 airplanes between 5 and 8” will not be accepted.
- Complaints containing profanity will not be considered valid complaints.
- Complaints containing threats to aircraft will be reported to the FBI and local authorities.
- If you would like a return call, be sure to leave your name and telephone number on the recording, and the Noise & Environmental Specialist will return your call as soon as possible.
You can also report noise complaints through the Centennial Airport website and the Centennial Airport Community Noise Roundtable website.