WHO IS PART OF THE CACNR
Municipalities, Government Agencies, and Private Entities.
CACNR is made up of Members representing several municipalities and government agencies. Private entity representatives serve as advisory board members.
- Arapahoe County
- Douglas County
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Hills Village
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch Metro District
- Lone Tree
Government agencies represented:
- ACPAA – Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority
- AOPA – Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- CABA – Colorado Aviation Business Association
- CDOT – Colorado Department of Transportation – Aeronautics Division
- FAA APA Control Tower – Federal Aviation Administration APA Control Tower
- FAA District Office – Federal Aviation Administration District Office
- FAA TRACON – Federal Aviation Administration Terminal Radar Approach Control
Private entity represented:
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
CACNR Members’ Representatives
With mutual respect for all opinions, questions and responses, CACNR Member Representatives meet monthly, valuing one another’s diverse views and perspectives and welcoming public comment. CACNR Members also meet throughout the month for various committee work that encompasses the Vision and Mission of the Roundtable.