Municipalities and government agencies that make up CACNR
CACNR is made up of members representing several municipalities and government agencies.
- Arapahoe County
- Douglas County
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Hills Village
- Greenwood Village
- Lone Tree
Government agencies represented:
- ACPAA - Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority
- AOPA - Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- CABA - Colorado Aviation Business Association
- CDOT - Colorado Department of Transportation - Aeronautics Division
- FAA APA Control Tower - Federal Aviation Administration APA Control Tower
- FAA District Office - Federal Aviation Administration District Office
- FAA TRACON - Federal Aviation Administration Terminal Radar Approach Control
With mutual respect for all opinions, questions and responses, CACNR member representatives meet monthly, valuing one another's diverse views and perspectives and welcoming public comment. CACNR members also meet throughout the month for various committee work that encompasses the Vision and Mission of the Roundtable.
CACNR Chair, Brad Pierce is Honored
Centennial Airport Honors Brad Pierce For his Dedication in serving on the Centennial Airport Community Noise Roundtable, N.O.I.S.E. and the FAA NextGen Advisory Committee.
Centennial Airport Community Noise Roundtable (CACNR)
Adopted June 2, 2010
CACNR Work Plan